The foundation of Genomic Analysis is BioInformatics - the intersection of Biology and Information Technology. Yet, BioInformatics is often cited as the major bottleneck for progress and growth in Precision Medicine, Drug Development and Agri-Business.
By removing the complexity of the BioInformatics, we empower the researcher to analyze their own data through our engaging, intuitive online interface.
With only 15,000 bioinformaticians globally, there isn't enough support to handle demands of 2,000,000+ Researchers.
Through affordable all-in-one per-sample pricing, including compute, storage and data management costs, this booming industry is free to scale.
STEP 1: DEFINE YOUR EXPERIMENT DESIGN
Self-Guided Interface (no code required)
- Designed for Biologists and Researchers
- No Coding. Simple drag and drop intuitive interface - Enter the minimum meaningful information - Use the BioSample or BioProject data model - Select the species
- Nothing more complex than the Genome Build - Select the method: RNA-seq, ChIP-seq, Exome-seq, etc.
STEP 2: SET UP YOUR EXPERIMENT
Select Kits and the Attributes for Comparison
- Identify the Kit for optimal data processing
- Set replicates and controls
- Identify the number of samples
Select the minimum attributes from the BioSample data models that define the experiment: Cell Line, Cell Type, Genotype, Age, Disease, Treatment, etc.
STEP 3: UPLOAD FILES & GO!
Simplified Data Transfer
- Tired of FTP? Simply drag and drop your RAW FASTQ data files
- Never worry about command-line interfaces!
- Single and paired-end data files supported
- Leave all the QC to Rosalind™
STEP 4: INTERACT WITH YOUR DATA
Interactively Explore Your Data
- Trust consistent, reproducible results with automated analysis pipelines
- Bring your results to life with engaging, interactive analyses
- Select areas of interest and enjoy the thrill of exploring your data - Explore highlighted genes and peaks - See critical pathways, disease and functional information
Through our partnership with Advaita Bioinformatics, researchers can seamlessly explore relevant Pathways, Gene Ontologies, Variants and Diseases associated with their experiment results.
Start Using Rosalind™ Today!
If you are ready to go, simply click this link to register now, or fill out your details below and someone will reach out to walk you through a quick demo.